March 10, 2009

Surprise Shower

I just got home and unpacked from a surprise baby shower thrown by all of the ladies at my school. Over 30 wonderful women who I work with made Indian food, decorated with indian decorations and brought Leah wonderful, wonderful presents. Of course TONS of adorable dresses, TONS of wonderful books and unique gifts like 2 homemade blankets, a very special Hope angel and a very special star mobile.

Words can not express how grateful I was and Andrew was when Michele dropped me off at home with all of the gifts. It is really overwhelming. We feel so blessed. I have been crying my eyes out, but happy tears! I sure will miss all of these ladies when I am a stay at home Mom- Leah and I will have to take field trips to the Academy to visit.

Now it's almost time to watch Anoop Desai on American Idol. Yes, he is Indian and we are HUGE fans! We are also rooting for Scott MacIntyre as he goes to Andrew's brother Anthony's church.

No comments: