June 5, 2009

Nice weather and performances...








Leah and I have enjoyed gorgeous Maine weather on our first week home alone together and have spent a lot of time outside playing.... we even got a call from Great Aunt Brenda yesterday to meet her at a yard sale that had lots of girl clothes and toys!
Last night we were brave and took Leah to cousin Megan's 4th grade school play on Pirates "a comedy" she assured us. The play was followed by cousin Michelle's 5th grade band concert. Leah was great at both performances and it was great as she got to meet a ton of Lincolners, both family and friends we consider family! Andrew, the big city guy, was like, this is what I was missing in India, nice small town life. Of course it didn't hurt that it was a gorgeous spring evening and the sun was setting on the lake that Michelle's school is on. It was pretty much a Norman Rockwell scene!
Leah has had two doctors appointments this week, she started having her immunizations all over again and they attempted to draw blood for some tests but when they didn't get it on the 3rd try Mom said "no more"! So we will try that at the lab next week.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Guys! Gorgeous girl - looks like she's settling right in. Please call me so I can set you up with the blood drawing expert - believe me - we finally found someone excellent (it's so hard to watch the blunders, I know!)

john and sue said...

"don't i look good as a pirate..."

Love,

Megan P.

john and sue said...

Hey I love Leah!!! I can't wait to see her again!I thought I did pretty good in my concert? Well I'll come see you some time soon.

From:Michelle B. Porter