October 4, 2009

October is here...





And with that comes hunting season! Daddy, Papa, Uncle Matt and a bunch of other guys have been bird hunting in the Allagash for a few days so Leah and Mommy had some girl time. Luckily Michelle had a soccer game in Hampden on Friday afternoon so she and Megan came to spend the night! Michelle helped me organize and clean Leah's closet and bureau which was a HUGE help while Megan entertained Leah. I know many of you would find it hard to believe but Leah might have a lot of clothes!
This past week Leah had 2 babysitting experiences. On Monday night Andrew and I went out for an early dinner to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary and Leah went to the Michauds. Leah loves Anna and had a blast. Saturday night Andrew came home early from hunting and at the last minute we decided to go out for a late dinner with a bunch of friends so we put Leah to bed and had Whitney come babysit. It is really such a blessing to have family so close to watch her, it makes it much easier, but even then we drove home fast from dinner Monday night as I had a hard time being away from her during her waking hours!
Andrew leaves in the morning for Orlando for work so Leah and Mommy are home alone again- but we seem to have a lot planned for the week so the time should fly by! He was already missing her tonight once she went to bed.
Here are some pictures of another "photo shoot" we had. My parents reminded me that they had very few pics of all 3 of their granddaughters together so Saturday morning we did a few outside shots!

1 comment:

June Smith said...

I love the pictures hah I wonder why??..... Haha I cant wait to see you and Leah for Halloween!!! Love you see you soon
Michelle