April 30, 2010

Long time no post...

First time climbing up the slide by myself! I love that my legs are getting longer!
Watching Megan be Eleanor Roosevelt in the 5th grade play... I went in my PJ's because it was past my bedtime!

Mom and I went to the Audubon Owl presentation. I love owls.
I like trying to dress myself/wear things... including Bella's collar!
And Daddy's boxers!!!
Watching Word World with my baby!

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted... probably because our computer has had off and on problems for weeks! Can you believe we are fast approaching Leah's one year anniversary! Hard to imagine- and she will be 2.5 tomorrow! Time flies when you are having fun! Leah is starting to talk quite a bit more... seems each day we realize she knows a new word or a letter! O's are still her favorite though. Last weekend she started using the potty- so we are in the beginning stages of potty training!













No comments: