September 18, 2011

What a week!





I have posted forever but this week was quite a milestone week. Leah started pre-school and she started dance class! She is beyond excited about both! On her second day of pre-school (it meets 2x a week) we pulled into the parking lot, I unhooked her carseat and she hopped down put her back pack on and said "okay Mom, I'll see you in a little while" as if she was going to walk into the school by herself!
The dance class is beyond cute. The other 3 mothers and I decided that it would be good therapy for clinical depression or something as you can not help but smile when you watch 4 little girls prance around in tutus and tap shoes!
No news from India on adoption # 2- or no good news anyhow. Kind of hit a low point with being discouraged last week but between watching the adorable dance class and a gorgeous hike with Andrew yesterday (followed by a late lunch/early dinner at our favorite place Riverdriver's) I am back in a "happy place"!


2 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

I can't get over how much Leah looks like Treya! Especially the dance photo. Oh! the milestones...fun to watch, hard to watch. They grow up so fast.

Julie

Unknown said...

Wonderful movement shared by the poster. I am glad to read this article. The photos is very nice. I appreciate your content of the article with photos. Keep sharing your other article in future also.

pre school mumbai