December 25, 2009

Christmas

Our tree was REALLY dry, so yes, it's already down!
Showing off my new mini tonka trucks for Tristen and Aunt Brenda!

Wow- a cow puzzle!

Great Nana came down to see me!

Julie and Ricardo stopped to visit on their way to Burlington!

Devilish?

A new bus! or as Leah says "us"!

Michelle and Megan helped me into my Christmas PJ's!


Too tired to write much but Leah (and her parents) had a wonderful first Christmas together. Leah was a trooper visiting with lots of company and trying to figure this whole Christmas thing out. It was wonderful staying home and having family and friends stop in and out over the past couple of days. After everyone left tonight the 4 (bella included) of us went for a walk around the block and now Leah is asleep and Mom and Dad are not far behind, especially since my new heated mattress pad is waiting for me! A gift from Bella!







No comments: