December 20, 2009

Sophie's Birthday Party




One of our favorite gals celebrated her 7th birthday today. Leah had a great time at the pool party at the UMaine rec center. She loved playing with all of the kids and she swam like a fish! For the 3rd year in a row Sophie has chosen to have her guests bring presents to needy children since her birthday is so close to Christmas. The true meaning of the season. The pool is amazing as is the HUGE hot tub. Andrew and I were wondering why this wasn't built when we were students there and we both thought hmmm... perhaps we need to move up this way- a great rec center, the farmers market and closer to Lincoln! I like it!

P.S. I was a bit sad when Leah so easily still fit into the same bathing suit she wore in Mumbai when I got her dressed at the pool today. So, that made me go back to look for the picture I was thinking of. Although it still fits, I think you would all agree she is filling it out much more now than she was 7 months ago! She has changed more than we realize at times!

No comments: